August 10, 2012

Back To School Sale and must haves!

Whoo Hoo! I love a Sale!! I can't wait until Sunday when most sellers, including me, will have our whole store 20% off. On top of that, TpT will be giving a 10% discount with the code above which means you get 28% off your purchase!!! I don't know about you, but I have a HUGE wishlist and I am going shopping!!

I am linking up with Lori at Teaching With Love and Laughter to show you some of the must buys for back to school. 
I have been working a lot while visiting my family in Ohio. The problem is that no one has up-to-date computers :( So I am left to work on my products with dilapidated less than ideal technology. Next year, my laptop is making the trip!! I really hope to find a way to get my birthday pack finished. before Sunday. I am super excited about it - Here is a sneak peak. 



I pined this image
 a long time ago and knew that I wanted to make my birthday board this way ever since. Take a look at Erica's fabulous post and her cute new polka-dot cards. I had to make an owl themed one though and am I loving how it tuned out!

Here are some things I will be purchasing on Sunday. First up, this awesome daily calendar set                              by Growing Kinders

August Work on Writing pack by Tammy at Live, Laugh, Love Everyday in Kindergarten



From Marsha at A Differentiated Kindergarten I love her I spy bundle and her bead word work set. She was super sweet to put these together in a huge money saving bundle~~


Lastly, I love this "I can Read" set from Caitlin over at Kindergarten Smiles. It is perfect for the beginning of the year!

Okay, what are you waiting for? Go fill up your shopping cart and get all  some of these amazing resources!





No comments:

Post a Comment