April 15, 2013

Inspiration Monday: Poetry Edition

I am linking up with Fun in 1st Grade to share my inspiration for today!

Since we are hitting poetry hard core this month, I thought I would share two of my favorite poetry pins.

The first one comes from Mary over at Pitner's Potpourri. I love the way she "coded" the poem to point out dfferent features. Click on the picture to go to her blog post about it.
Please don't pin this from my blog,
Head on over to here's and pin from the original source. Thanks!


The second pin comes from Using My Teacher Voice. She has lots of ideas for using this website and it looks fabulous. In fact, I am on my way over there right now.

Click the photo above to head to Sarah's blog post!

If you you are interested, I would love to have you follow my poetry board (or all my boards) over on Pinterest.

P.S. if you are looking for a super fun poetry book, check out Mirror, Mirror by Singer. She writes the same poem but in reverse order to show character point-of-view. Amazingly cool.


So, what's inspiring you today? I'd love to read all about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment