September 10, 2012

Best Pencil Sharpener Ever!!


So, I was seeing these pencil sharpeners all over bloggy land and I had to check it out myself! You can go ahead and believe the hype!! This thing is awesome... quiet, easy to use, and the pencils get super sharp! My third graders were amazed today when I showed them how to use it. Then I had a problem, kids wanted to break their pencils so they could sharpen them again. HA! Here is one of my friends trying it out for the first time. I wish I didn't have to "blur" him.. his expressions were priceless!


It even sharpens those stupid beautiful, glittery plastic ones! So, I am going to call him Mr. Green (super original) and let him live near my guided reading table! Go on, get one... you won't be sorry! With this quiet guy, I may even change my rule about NO sharpening after the bell. Maybe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment