June 30, 2015

Pin Party!! Some of my Favorite Pins

Hi friends!  I am linking up with Fun With Firsties for her Top Pick Pins Party... and I LOVE to pin!

Here are some of my most recent pins. Click on each picture to see it on my board and then you can click the pin to go directly to the source!!
Okay, this one is a bit self-serving. I just recently updated this product and I love the new look. It is such a fun way to get families excited about science, reading and writing. Click here to read a blog post about it. 

We moved into a new house in September and didn't "do" anything to it. This summer we are starting to decorate. I want a natuical-ish living space since we have large windows looking out towards the pool. I love these DIY curtains because it would allow me to get the exact blue I want and they are WAY cheaper more inexpensive since we need 6 panels. 

I love this idea from Teaching With a Mountain View for storing anchor charts - genius!!

Behind our house, we have an ugly shed. I have dreams to turn it into a mini pool house... sigh.
I am really wanting to start eating "clean" breakfast seems to be the hardest for me because I love anything that involves carbs / sugar and can be eaten as a breakfast.

I am really working hard to step out of my 'I'm over weight so I'm just going to wear jeans and a t-shirt" funk. I have been pinning ideas lately and this outfit is so me!! I already have the jeans, sunglasses and red Toms!

Click the Linky button on top of the post to see what other people are pinning. Thanks for stopping by!










No comments:

Post a Comment