June 26, 2013

Bloglovin' Blog Hop and Winner's Choice

Head on over to Tori's Teacher Tips for a great tutorial on how to use / import all your favorite blogs into Bloglovin and for direct links so that you can find some new blogs to follow as well!! I have been using bloglovin' for a few months now and I really like it. It is very user friendly and aesthetically pleasing.. I will miss Google Reader though, it was my first love :) 

If you haven't followed me over on Bloglovin' yet, what are you waiting for?? Click here!

Leave a comment below letting me know you are following me and I will choose two random commenters to pick "winner's choice" from my store!

14 comments:

  1. I am a follower!

    rachelmd93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to follow you on google reader and it was super easy to switch over to bloglovin! Plus it's even nicer - woohoo!
    -Carol
    Follow my blog too! :)
    -Carol
    Mrs. Cobb's Kinder Sprouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I'm following you!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog :) Newest follower!

    Lauren
    lekassner13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following you!

    koolaid_1989@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm following you on Bloglovin! ahenry4443ah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm following :) reyesremarkablerants

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following! :) kroltgen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following and lovin' it! lily-015@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm following!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am following! :)

    @bagbysmathmadness

    -Kat

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm following you! Thanks! lacuje@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am following you on Bloglovin'.

    clyons
    lyons.cori@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am following you on Bloglovin.
    mcbridejulie6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete