November 22, 2012

Who Loves A Good Sale??

Look at this adorable button Michelle from The 3AM Teacher created for the cyber Monday sale over at TpT!


Most sellers will be having a 20% off sale and then you can use the code below to get an extra 10% off your total purchase! That means you are getting 28% off. Whoo hoo, I love a sale! I have a 68 item wish list and it is growing!! Here are some of the things I am planning to purchase


This adorable pack from Bunting, Books and Bainbridge. I am looking forward to using this during our partner reading time!

 How cute is this? We start teaching about forces on Monday and I have been drooling over this pack since Nicole from Teaching with Blonde Ambition released it! 


Lastly, I seriously would be happy to put ANYTHING Ashleigh creates into my cart. I have my sights set on her homophone of the week pack though... 


Of course I would also love to have you check out my Traveling Scientist pack - all my teammates use it and we have had great success.. the kids and parents love it too!

If you are interested in linking up with The 3AM Teacher to share about your sale, come on, join the party!


Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment