October 7, 2012

Currently October!

I've linked up with Farley again over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade... for this month's currently. I can't believe it is october already!
My daughter (5) went to a cheer clinic last weekend and got to cheer at the varsity football game last night. Oh.My.Word. She won't stop clapping, jumping, cheering! It is cute though....

We had a cold front move through and it actually feels like October. Super Pumped!!!

My house is a messssssssssss and I need to have a date with my husband that doesn't involve leaving in the middle of the meal to use the potty or telling the little people next to me to, "sit down, sit still, use your napkin, shhhh." You get it, don't you?

I am LOVING that I get to go to my cousin's wedding in Ohio next weekend. I have not been home in the fall for 9 years. I have all sorts of plans that include a trip to my favorite fruit farm. Can anyone say apple pie, apple cider, apple dumpling?? But, before I can go, I need an outfit to wear to the wedding. Not looking forward to shopping... I have gained some weight. (do you think always thinking about apple desserts is a problem?)

I love Twas the Night Before Halloween to add to our purple poetry folders in class. I also love anything Junie B. for fun and she is wonderful for teaching about voice and conventions!

Toodles


2 comments:

  1. I am with you on the cool weather! I was so excited yesterday when my husband said it was cool enough for a hoodie! It doesn't take much to please me haha
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that I absolutely LOVE your blog design!

    ReplyDelete