June 21, 2016

Product Preview - Editable Back to School Slideshow

Hi there!
Every year I create a new presentation for what my district calls curriculum night. Your district may call it back-to-school night, open house, etc. I like my presentation to match my classroom theme or decor. I thought you might like the same thing! I created an editable version of my back to school slideshow and I plan to create many more themes over the next few weeks.

If you purchase one of these slide shows you'll be able to edit all the text areas. You will be able to duplicate slides if all your information can't fit onto one slide and you'll be able to delete any slides that don't pertain to your classroom. There is also a blank slide for you in case! I have included over 65 slides!! To see a full list of included slide titles, click on the picture below to see the product listing on TpT.


To see a short product demo, click here!

Do you have to create a slideshow for Back to School Night? Comment below to let me know!








No comments:

Post a Comment