December 31, 2014

Currently 2015 (almost)

Goodness, I can't believe it is the year 2015 - That is the year they go to in back to the future - eek!!
I am linking up with Farley for the first Currently of 2015!
Listening: 2 kids under 8 stuck in a house for 2 weeks, enough said

Loving: Santa bought me a fitbit and I have big plans to get moving!

Thinking: I have many goals, personal, professional, blogging etc... but I am also trying to think small and focused so that I can actually acomplish those goals :)

Wanting: Yes, we found a dead, stinky possum in our attic tonight but we can't get to it. So we have to wait until???? the rodent places open up and I can't even imagine what it will smell like by then. OMG. so.grossed.out.

Needing: I need to be realistic. It is too easy for me to say, "i'm going to lose 60 pounds this year" but then not think of the "how"

Yes: I will get healthy this year and be a good model for my kids

Maybe: I really want to be a better blogger (I couldn't get any worse) and with that I want to out the things I create on TpT. I have a really bad habit of creating things for my classroom when I need them and then never posting them for some reason...

A Wish: I would LOVE to go on debt diet too and get out of debt. 




What are your plans for 2015??

4 comments:

  1. I hear ya Heather! We sound like 2 peas in a pod but for the stinky possum. Hopefully you can get that out of there soon. PU! Have a fantastic new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes - a dead possum?? Good luck with your health goals this year - you got this!

    Happy New Year!
    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a Fitbit too, so excited! Is a possum in an attic something that normally happens in Texas? I've read about that on another Texas bloggers post. We sometimes get mice- not fun either. Good luck with your goals, you can do it! I am working on some similar things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa--the possum, hope it doesn't stink too bad before the people come to get it. FitBit, I've been curious, good luck with it. Happy New Year!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete