September 22, 2013

Classroom Doors - Be All You Can... (Picture Heavy Post)

This is my door to match my superhero -themed classroom
Get comfy, I have lots of pictures for you today! This year our principal challenged us to each come up with one adjective that fit with our theme, Be All You Can.  The rules were simple. 1. Doors had to have the word "be" spelled correctly. 2. We could not have anything 3-D (due to fire marshall rules) and 3. We had each had to choose a different word. So, we thought of our words and planned our door over the summer!! Here is the result. 60 something doors - - Each totally unique! Photo credit goes to my really good teaching friend, Tracy G. Have fun looking and leave a comment about your favorite door. Who knows, maybe I'll pick your comment to win an item from my store! 
















This is our registrar's door. Perfect, right?








close up of book titles on the Be a Reader door































Thanks for looking!!

28 comments:

  1. That is such a cool idea! I love all the different doors and how they show each teacher's personality. I LOVE the Be Ambitious door with the minion from Despicable Me door. It is really cute !

    Rie
    hiphophurrayreading@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be Inspired is my favorite. ;) j/k Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be Inspired is a great one!!! Love all the pictures on the door :)

      Delete
  3. I love the idea! My favorites are the minion and the music. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greatway to enlarge childrens attention and make tem realize what's important and behave likewise <3 this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greatway to enlarge childrens attention and make tem realize what's important and behave likewise <3 this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is great.thank you & I love all the doors because each one has an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love be Curios...curiosity leads to discovery n learning! Great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot for the wonderful ideas! They're really something! I'll be doing them with my students in Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant ideas, loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing ideas...:) Although I have tried decorating my classroom door several times but it remain difficult to manage it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. V cool idea.I love many of thm

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amaizing idea and wonderful doors ... but i have a question ... do kids keep all the decorating on doors? Cause our kids miss up with such things .... so unfortunatly all our effort goes with wind !

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool i will definetly try any of it..:♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. I simply adored the idea!! I am so sharing with my principals!! And I would love to share ours with you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all of the ones that don't have bees in them because that's just too predictable. The bee doors are cute, too but the others are more creative. It's amazing that there was such a great variety and every single one of them is A-DOOR-ABLE. Ok, that was bad. And predictable. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all door themes...so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Any ideas on how making the "Be curious" door? :) I'm working on a lesson plan based on Curious George and I'd love to have a door like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great all school idea! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great way to bring the school together. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great all school idea! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover