February 4, 2013

My Shopping Spree!


Linking up with Blog Hoppin' to show what I bought yesterday! I have a ton more on my wish list and I bought some other clip art on Etsy!! Here are the goods....

1. Common Core: There's Nothing Alien About Multiplication by Math Coach's Corner
2. Fourth Set of Fry Phrases from Christina Bainbridge
3. Editable Calendar Math for Upper Grades  from Teaching in Room 6
4. Sight Word Uno from Ms. Jessica
5. Comprehension Fans from Runde's Room
6. 100th Day for Big Kids From Ashleigh
7. Colorful Tally Marks from The Hazel Owl
8. Colorful Clothes Pins from Graphics From The Pond
9. Citrus Fraction Circles from Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs
10. Talking the Talk : Showing Point of View from One Extra Degree (not pictured)

I had so much fun shopping and I love to see what ever one else bought (so I can add more stuff to my cart! Head on over to Blog Hoppin' to link up or leave a comment below!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you found some SWEET stuff! I went clip art crazy and I'm broke now. I swear I spend my earnings during these sales!
    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't clip art so much fun!? Love what you picked up!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm your newest follower. . . I saw your name on Top Teachers, and thought. . . hmmmm . . .I don't know if I know your blog. . . so now I can get to know you!
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete