January 11, 2013

5 for Friday

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for her fun linky, Five for Friday! Here are my 5 random things about this week...

1. I am loving poly envelopes from Target. I am using them for all my math stations and they are awesome. They have tons of room, fit full size sheets of paper, seal tightly with the snap, are super durable, and really easy to orgainize since they are see through. Yes, I am too excited about plastic envelopes :)

2. I really need to remember to bring my camera to school. Enough said.

3. I am loving "math talks." You can learn a lot about your student's thinking by listening to them explain a concept to a partner!

4. How come 4 day work weeks always seem WAY longer than 5 day weeks? Bizarre. 

5. I really, really want to get my multiplication game pack uploaded to TpT tonight. I am excited about it.. check out these adorable graphics!

See? Totally random! I hope you'll stop by again tomorrow for a fun product swap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment