I am linking up with The Teacher's Cauldron to share my New Year's Resolution. Maybe if I post them out here blogosphere you all can hold me accountable??
I have several goals for each.
1. Walk most days - I hate exercising but I need to do something for me. To de-stress, to unwind, to feel better about my body
2. Be less hard on myself and try to be less stressed about everything so that I can be a better mommy and wife.
3. Don't eat anything after 8 P.M. - I have a BAD sweet tooth and I always eat dessert after I put the kids to bed.
1. Double my number of followers (if you are not already following, what to help me reach my goals???) Ha!
2. Blog at least once a week about what I am doing in my classroom and use pictures.
3. Create more items for TpT - I have lots of started projects sitting in a folder....
I would love to hear what you are resolved to do in this new year!! Please leave a comment or link up!