June 12, 2016

5 for Frunday

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the first time in a long time!

My first donor's choose project was funded! I am getting 4 wobble stools for my classroom and my principal game me the green light for flexible seating next year. Eek!!! 



My dad is visiting from Ohio and Monday was my first official day of summer. We finally have time to do all the fun stuff we are too tired to do during the school year! First stop, bowling! Did you know kids can bowl 2 games per day, every day for free over the summer?  It's true! Click here to see if a bowling alley near you us participating!
 We try to do something special while grandpa is in town, This time we decided to ride the Ferry over to Bolivar Peninsula and then go swimming in Galveston. The water may not look pretty but it was super warm and we played in the waves for hours!

I helped watched my husband tear down our very old fence and gate and then rebuild a new one! I did have to help at the end.. I like to think I'm the brains of the operation :) Shh. don't tell my husband. 
I threw out a question on IG about a guided math book study and Cindy from Mrs. Price's Kindergators suggested I host one. We got to talking and now we are planning to collaborate on a book study with Maggie from Maggie's Kinder Corner. I am SUPER excited. Guided math is a passion of mine and I can't wait to hear from and share with other teachers and bloggers. Details will be coming out shortly! 




2 comments:

  1. Good luck with flexible seating! I'm interested to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super excited about it! I will post more as I start to create my classroom space and learn some do's and don'ts!

      Delete